Easiway Automatic Screen Dip Tank Start Up Package
This start up package is ideal for screen sizes of 23″X31”. This package includes everything you need to get started and clean approximately 750 screens.
This package includes:
- 1-PT-520 37 gallon dip tank
- 5 gallons of EasiStrip SUPRA One Step Ink & Emulsion Remover
- 1 gallon of PlastiSolv 842 Screen & Press Wash
- 1 gallon of EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash and Stain Remover (non caustic)
- 1 scrub pad with handle
EasiStrip SUPRA One Step Ink Cleaner & Emulsion Remover Special Features:
- EasiStrip SUPRA dissolves and cleans ink, emulsion & blockout in one step which makes the job of screen reclaiming much faster and more efficient.
- EasiStrip SUPRA has no odor which makes the job of screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- EasiStrip SUPRA contains no hazardous substances (no TLV’s, no PEL’s) which provides a better workplace environment.
- EasiStrip SUPRA has no VOC’s making this product safer than solvents for air quality concerns.
- EasiStrip SUPRA is non-flammable which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
PlastiSolv 842 Press Wash Special Features:
- PlastiSolv 842 has no odor which makes the job of color changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- PlastiSolv 842 dries fast . . . providing a safe, odor-free alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
- PlastiSolv 842 will not “lock in” photopolymer emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
- PlastiSolv 842 contains no hazardous substances (no TLV’s, no PEL’s) which provides a better workplace environment.
- PlastiSolv 842 is non-flammable (flash point of 142°F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
- PlastiSolv 842 is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- PlastiSolv 842 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo™ System or recirculated in enclosed, automatic screen washing systems, providing superior product life and economy.