Easiway EasiSolv 500 Emulsion Remover 1:30 Concentrate
EasiSolv™ 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate is a revolutionary, liquid, emulsion remover concentrate which is engineered to quickly and aggressively dissolve all direct emulsions, capillary and high density films with ease. Mixes with water up to 1:25. This is the lowest cost emulsion remover on the market and the only concentrate which ships as non hazardous.
EasiSolv 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate Special Features:
- Does not ship as a hazardous commodity, reducing shipping and storage hazards and expense.
- Is the most flexible concentrate in the industry. It can be mixed at ratios from 1 part EasiSolv 500 to 50 parts water, down to 1 part EasiSolv 500 to 10 parts water, which provides the ultimate in reclaiming economy.
- Is work place approved, which allows compliance with the strictest standards for employee exposure, air emissions and effluent disposal.
- Is packed with additives, enabling the product to penetrate the toughest, water resistant and work hardened emulsions and films.
- Degreases as it dissolves stencils, eliminating the additional step and expense of degreasing chemicals.
- May be easily used in a dip tank, as a one step ink and emulsion remover adding substantial economy to the screen reclaiming process.
- Dissolves readily with water, requiring no mixing, which makes dilution simple and fast.
EasiSolv 500 Stencil Remover Concentrate Application:
- Application for use in a dip tank:
- Mix EasiSolv 500 at a ratio of 1:10 with water in a plastic tank.
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Place screen in dip tank.
- Let soak in tank until the emulsion/film loosens from screen, usually just a couple of minutes.
- High pressure rinse screen, then flood rinse.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply an EasiWay Systems, Inc. approved stain remover, scrub and flood rinse.
Application for manual use:
- Mix EasiSolv 500 from 1:10 up to 1:50 with water.
- Apply EasiSolv 500 by brush, wipe, scrub pad or spray to both sides of emulsion/film, after ink has been removed.
- High pressure rinse both sides of the screen.
- Flood rinse entire screen with low pressure rinse from the top to remove any debris, splash back and chemical residue.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply an EasiWay Systems, Inc. approved stain remover and high pressure rinse.