Easiway Supra One Step Ink and Emulsion Remover
EasiStrip™ One Step Ink Cleaner & Emulsion Remover is a liquid cleaner which provides a revolutionary, streamlined approach to cleaning and reclaiming textile printing screens. When used as directed, this unique, inexpensive product dissolves plastisol and water base ink, water soluble screen blockout, direct emulsion and capillary film as well as tape adhesive residue. With EasiStrip SUPRA™ One Step Cleaner, textile screens can be cleaned for pennies by combining many of the cleaning processes into one. EasiStrip SUPRA™ is a low odor, non-flammable (NO flashpoint), biodegradable, non-hazardous product which will provide the benefits of less labor, less expense and improved efficiency to the screen cleaning and reclaiming operation.
$51.05 – $235.73
- Dissolves and cleans ink, emulsion & blockout in one step which makes the job of screen reclaiming much faster and more efficient.
- Has NO odor which makes the job of screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- Contains NO hazardous substances (No TLV’s, No PEL’s), (Not SARA reportable) which provides a better work place environment.
- Has NO VOC’s making this product safer than solvents for air quality concerns.
- Is non- flammable which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (Dip Tank):
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Place screen in dip tank with one part EasiStrip SUPRA™ mixed with five parts water.
- Let soak in tank until emulsion/film loosens from mesh, usually just a couple of minutes.
- High pressure rinse screen, then flood rinse.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash/Stain Remover, scrub and high pressure rinse.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (Manually):
- Apply EasiStrip SUPRA™ manually with wipes or spray both sides of the screen to the ink (well) side of screen first and scrub.
- High pressure rinse both sides of the screen starting from the print side.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash and high pressure rinse. Flood rinse entire screen with low-pressure rinse.