Murakami 605 Emulsion Remover 1:30 Concentrate
Murakami 605 Emulsion Remover is a super concentrated emulsion remover with cleaning additives and degreasers. It can be mixed 1 part concentrate to 30 parts water. Safe on all types of mesh. Drain safe, (always check with local waste authority). Not intended for use in an auto reclaiming machine due to foaming. ER-605 can also be mixed in more concentrated solutions for additional strength to reclaim hardened screens used in water base and discharge textile printing.
$89.99 – $399.99
Murakami 605 Emulsion Remover is a super concentrated emulsion remover with cleaning additives and degreasing agents. ER-605 can be used for all types of photopolymer and diazo emulsions and capillary films. Do not use ER-605 in automated reclaiming units where foaming could be a problem.
- Concentrate: Dilute 1 part of ER-605 with 1 to 30 parts of water
- Safe on all types of mesh
- Will not crystallize, coagulate, or plug rinse jet nozzles on automatic reclaiming unit.
- Easily mixes with regular cold tap water
- Non-hazardous and drain safe. Always check with your local waste authority
- Remove all ink from the screen
- Rinse both sides of screen with water.
- Spray or wipe ER-605 onto both sides of the screen. (Allow 30 to 60 seconds to allow for full penetration.)
- Remove emulsion residue from the screen with a high pressure water rinse