Murakami Emulsion Hardener (B) Two Part Hardener
Murakami Emulsion Hardener (B) Two Part Hardener For Waterbase & Discharge Ink – Quart
Murakami Hardener A & B is designed to chemically extend the water base and discharge ink resistance of Murakami Direct Emulsions and Capillary Film.
Note: This will make your screen almost impossible to reclaim.
How To Use:
- Completely process stencils. Make sure stencils are dry. Inspect and touch up screen as necessary.
- Mix Part A and Part B components at a 1:1 ratio. Do not add water. Mix what you need on a weekly basis.
- Apply Hardener A&B to the screen using a sponge, soft cloth, or a spray bottle. Completely dry screen after hardener is applied.
- Inspect screen to see if any hardener has dried into the image area. Rinse with tap water to remove any Hardener residue. Allow screen to dry.
- The use of waterproof gloves and protective eyewear are recommended when using Hardener A&B.
- Do not thin Hardener A&B with either water or solvent. Use as is in order to maximize it’s effect.