ICC 937 Emulsion Remover 1:1 Concentrate
2 ounce bottles of concentrate. (When properly mixed each bottle yields 1 gallon of ready-to-use emulsion remover; or 6 gallons total in the kit)
- Obtain clean, plastic 1-gallon container with re-sealable closure that can secure contents.
- Fill Container to 1 gallon with tap water.
- Open one ICC 937 oblong plastic bottle and pour into water of the 1 gallon container.
- Tighten cap securely.
- Make sure the Ready-to-use ICC 937 label is readable.
- Write mix date and name of person who mixed product onto lower left panel of label.
- Apply label to filled 1 gallon container
- Rock container side to side for about 2 minutes or until contents are completely disolved.
- Ready-to-use ICC 937 is now ready for use.