Easiway EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash & Stain Remover
EasiSolv™ 701 Screen Wash / Stain Remover is an environmentally approved, 100% active, low odor, extremely quick penetrating and fast acting solvent designed to dissolve and clean virtually all types of screen printable inks, adhesives, clear coatings and stains from printing mesh. Conventional/solvent, UV, electronic, water base and textile inks are quickly dissolved with EasiSolv 701 without the hazards and odors usually associated with aggressive solvents and caustic stain/haze removers. EasiSolv 701 works quickly and causes no damage to printing mesh when used as a stain remover.
$47.14 – $1,702.25
EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash & Stain Remover Special Features:
- Dissolves all inks and ink stains quickly, allowing mesh to be rinsed clean with water.
- Is a low odor product, providing a more pleasant environment for employees.
- Contains no hazardous substances (no TLV’’s, no PEL’’s) which provides a better workplace environment.
- Is non-flammable (flash point of 196°F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional screen washes.
- Contains low-foam, biodegradable detergents which contribute to superior ink and stain removal, while providing complete rinseability with water.
- Is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- May be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo System or recirculated in enclosed, automatic screen washing systems, providing superior product life and economy.
- May be applied to a wet screen for use as a stain remover, without causing damage to the mesh.
EasiSolv 701 Screen Wash & Stain Remover Application:
- Scrape excess ink from screen.
- Apply EasiSolv 701 to the (well) ink and print side of the screen. Scrub if necessary.
- Squeegee excess off screen.
- Using a good high pressure washer, spray rinse the screen starting at the bottom of the well side and work up. Give good attention to the image area of the screen. Rinse the print side of the screen.
- Apply an EasiWay Systems, Inc. approved emulsion/stencil remover. The screen will now be ready for reuse.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply EasiSolv 701 as a stain remover and high pressure rinse.