Franmar Bean-e-doo Plastisol Ink Remover
Franmar’s Plastisol Ink Remover eliminates the use of mineral spirits and other volatile solvents while save time and money. Plastisol Ink Remover was the first product introduced by Franmar to replace the caustic, toxic, high odor products, and at a fraction of the cost. Plastisol Ink Cleaner effectively cleans screens without the odor and is drain safe. Low VOC and 100% biodegradable, this ink remover reduces the hazards of screen reclamation to workers and the environment.
- Low Odor
- Environmentally Friendly
- Non-Caustic and Non-Hazardous
$19.99 – $184.99
- Formerly Known as BEAN-e-doo Plastisol Ink Remover
- Quickly Degrades Plastisol Ink
- Cost Only Pennies per Screen
- Does Not Quickly Evaporate like Traditional Solvents
- Great for Cleaning Plastisol Inks, All-Purpose Inks, and Nylon Jacket Ink.
1. Spray or pour a minimal amount onto screen.
2. Scrub screen with dedicated Biggee pad or nylon brush.
3. Repeat on back of screen image.
4. Rinse both sides of screen clean with pressured water.
Note: Plastisol Ink Remover does not evaporate. A water rinse or cleaning with a damp shop towel is necessary to remove the oil residue.
Good for Use With: Plastisol, all-purpose, and nylon inks
pH Level: 6.65
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): 2.3%, .06 lb/g, 20 g/l