Franmar UV Ink Remover
Today, industrial printers are moving to more earth friendly inks such as UV. Franmar offers the perfect cleaner for these UV inks called UV Ink Remover. It is a great cleaner that is easily degrades UV ink from screen meshes.
$24.99 – $349.99
- Low Odor
- 100% Biodegradable
- Degrades UV Ink from Screen Meshes
- Virtually No Odor
- Degrades Inks Quickly
- Low Evaporation
- Spray or pour a minimal amount onto screen.
- Scrub screen with a shop towel, dedicated Biggee pad, or nylon brush.
- Repeat on back of screen image.
- Clean both sides of screen with a shop towel or pressured water.
Good for Use With: UV, vinyl, lacquer, epoxy, enamel, and ceramic inks.
pH Level: 4.65
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): 1.6%, 15.29 lb/g, .13 g/l