ICC 888 Economical Ink Degradent
This ink degradent is specially formulated for use with plastisol inks. Ink Degradents break down the adhesion of the ink and change its chemical characteristics so it rinses away with plain water.
$39.99 – $159.99
Benefits and Advantages of ICC 888:
- Components used to make up this product keeps pricing low
- Water-driven formulation is friendly to employees and the environment.
- Drain safe for your sewer line: won’t clog or contribute to pollution.
- Low odor provides a happier work environment.
How ICC Synergy Saves You Time and Money
- Fast acting, saving you dwell time.
- Non-caustic formulas help make ICC a safe choice.
- Drain safe for sewer systems, preferred by regulatory agencies.
- Optimum concentrations, so you use far less than other chemicals.
- Low VOCs to benefit your employees and the environment.
- Backed by toll-free Customer Service and Technical Support.
With ICC’s screen printing products and process, using our customer’s screens, we’ve shown savings of 30% – 50% in chemical consumption and an average of 25% reduction in reclaim labor costs. We based this on our Comparative Cost Analysis; which compares consumption, price, and screens cleaned. Given the opportunity, we will lower your annual costs in the reclamation department.