ICC 931 Ink Degradent
This product removes ink from the screen without harming your emulsion. For Use With These Emulsions: Capillary Film Diazo Dual-Cure Pure Photopolymer For Use With These Inks: Plastisol Nylon
$49.99 – $209.99
Benefits and Advantages of ICC 931:
- Components used to make up this product keeps pricing low
- Water-driven formulation is friendly to employees and the environment.
- Drain safe for your sewer line: won’t clog or contribute to pollution.
- Low odor provides a happier work environment.
How ICC Synergy Saves You Time and Money
- Fast acting, saving you dwell time.
- Non-caustic formulas help make ICC a safe choice.
- Drain safe for sewer systems, preferred by regulatory agencies.
- Optimum concentrations, so you use far less than other chemicals.
- Low VOCs to benefit your employees and the environment.
- Backed by toll-free Customer Service and Technical Support.
With ICC’s screen printing products and process, using our customer’s screens, we’ve shown savings of 30% – 50% in chemical consumption and an average of 25% reduction in reclaim labor costs. We based this on our Comparative Cost Analysis; which compares consumption, price, and screens cleaned. Given the opportunity, we will lower your annual costs in the reclamation department.