Easiway EasiSolv Screen Perfect Degreaser 1:30 Concentrate
EasiSolv™ Screen Perfect Emulsion/Stencil Enhancer is a ready to use liquid which provides a revolutionary, radical approach to preparing mesh for emulsion coating and film application. This unique union of water based polymeric components will simply eliminate many of the common problems experienced in screen making. Pinholes and fisheyes are eliminated. Thick and thin spots on emulsion coated screens will disappear. Screens look and feel smoother. Print life is extended. Screens rinse out easily. Mesh reclaims simply. EasiSolv Screen Perfect will provide all these benefits and eliminate the need for screen degreaser, mesh prep and wetting agent.
EasiSolv Screen Perfect Special Features:
- Incorporates a unique mesh treatment which eliminates pinholes and fisheyes. Case studies document up to 98% reduction! This results in better quality screens and dramatic reductions in labor and supplies used for touch up.
- Cleans and prepares the mesh more thoroughly than conventional products ensuring better adhesion, durability and image definition.
- Conditions the mesh to allow smooth, uniform flow of direct emulsions. The result is better thickness control, elimination of thin weak spots and reduced squeegee wear.
- Will provide better emulsion and film adhesion, smoother surface and more uniformity which directly results in longer print durability at the press.
- Will eliminate the need for mesh degreaser, mesh prep and wetting agent which will save considerable expense and time in screen making.
- Requires only 1 ounce of product per 11 square feet of mesh surface making this treatment extremely economical and effective on all mesh types.
- May be reduced with 20 parts water and used as a simple mesh degreaser.
EasiSolv Screen Perfect Application:
- Clean and reclaim screen with EasiWay Systems, Inc. approved screen cleaning and reclaiming products.
- Apply EasiSolv Screen Perfect to the entire mesh surface on ink side by brush, wipe, scrub pad or spray. Let the product dwell on the mesh for a minute.
- Rinse screen beginning at the top, with a low pressure, flood rinse, until the entire product is gone.
- Rinse again, making sure there is no residue on the mesh or frame.
- Dry the screen and apply emulsion or film as soon as possible.
- *If uncoated screen is exposed to contaminants, tack or brush off before applying stencil.