Easiway Plastisolv 842 Screen & Press Wash with Cherry Scent
PlastiSolv™ 842 Press Wash is an environmentally approved, 100% active, virtually odor free textile ink remover which can be effectively used at the press and in the reclaim area. PlastiSolv 842 Press Wash cuts ink fast and quickly dries for on press color changes, screen opening or saved screens.
$40.23 – $178.67
PlastiSolv 842 Press Wash Special Features:
- Has a cherry scent which makes the job of color changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- Dries fast . . . providing a safe, cherry scented alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
- Will not “lock in” photopolymer emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
- Contains no hazardous substances (no TLV’’s, no PEL’’s) which provides a better workplace environment.
- Is non-flammable (flash point of 142°F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
- Is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- May be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo™ System or recirculated in enclosed, automatic screen washing systems, providing superior product life and economy.
PlastiSolv 842 Press Wash Application:
- Scrape all excess ink from screen.
- Apply PlastiSolv 842 Press Wash by squirt bottle, pneumatic sprayer or by rag to the (well) ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen.
- The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10 – 15 seconds.