ICC 887 Spray/Wipe On Press Cleaner
Spray Wipe is used at the press to clean between color changes or prior to reclaim with ICC Spray/Wipe. Flammable petroleum solvents (lacquer thinners) can lock pigment stains into mesh. ICC’s non-flammable Spray/Wipe puts pigments into suspension for easy removal from the mesh.
$49.99 – $199.99
Benefits and Advantages of ICC 887:
- Components used to make up this chemical keep pricing low
- Fast acting, rapid evaporation.
- Won’t lock in stains like flammable solvents, making reclaim a breeze.
- You can tape right over it immediately.
- Removes spray tack adhesive from platens.
- Removes inks from flood bars and squeegees.
How ICC Synergy Saves You Time and Money
- Fast acting, saving you dwell time.
- Non-caustic formulas help make ICC a safe choice.
- Drain safe for sewer systems, preferred by regulatory agencies.
- Optimum concentrations, so you use far less than other chemicals.
- Low VOCs to benefit your employees and the environment.
- Backed by toll-free Customer Service and Technical Support.
With ICC’s screen printing products and process, using our customer’s screens, we’ve shown savings of 30% – 50% in chemical consumption and an average of 25% reduction in reclaim labor costs. We based this on our Comparative Cost Analysis; which compares consumption, price, and screens cleaned. Given the opportunity, we will lower your annual costs in the reclamation department.