ICC 926 Premium Spray Wipe
926 is ICC’s premium press wash. 926 at the press can clean between color changes or prior to reclaim. Flammable petroleum solvents (lacquer thinners) can lock pigment stains into mesh. ICC’s non-flammable Spray/Wipe puts pigments into suspension for easy removal from the mesh.
$59.99 – $239.99
Benefits and Advantages of ICC 926:
- Fast acting, rapid evaporation.
- Won’t lock in stains like flammable solvents, making reclaim a breeze.
- You can tape right over it immediately.
- Removes spray tack adhesive from platens.
- Removes inks from flood bars and squeegees.
How ICC Synergy Saves You Time and Money
- Fast acting, saving you dwell time.
- Non-caustic formulas help make ICC a safe choice.
- Drain safe for sewer systems, preferred by regulatory agencies.
- Optimum concentrations, so you use far less than other chemicals.
- Low VOCs to benefit your employees and the environment.
- Backed by toll-free Customer Service and Technical Support.
With ICC’s screen printing products and process, using our customer’s screens, we’ve shown savings of 30% – 50% in chemical consumption and an average of 25% reduction in reclaim labor costs. We based this on our Comparative Cost Analysis; which compares consumption, price, and screens cleaned. Given the opportunity, we will lower your annual costs in the reclamation department.