Mimaki CJV150 Series: Wide Format Eco Solvent Printer/Cutter
Mimaki CJV150 Series high-speed, large-format, solvent printer/cutter devices go beyond extraordinary to deliver a wide range of applications. Eco-Solvent inks in a variety of colors including silver, and advanced printing technologies means you can produce anything in a single unit that fits your workflow. Precision cutting capability gives you the ability to deliver custom and short-run items such as labels, T-shirt transfers or package prototypes. With the Mimaki CJV150 Series printers’ superb quality, color fidelity and flexibility plus cutting capability you’ll go beyond the expected to increase your business and deliver more than your customers can imagine.
River City Supply only installs and supports Mimaki printers in our geographic region of Central Texas. Install and training on the the machine are not included.
$10,995.00 – $16,995.00
Mimaki CJV150 Series: High Quality Cut and Print
- Fast printing speeds up to 605 SqFt (56.2 SqM) per hour
- Cut and print capability on one unit
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Four model widths:
- 32-inch (800 mm)
- 43-inch (1090 mm)
- 54-inch (1361 mm)
- 64-inch (1610 mm)
Cut and Print Capability
The ability to pre-cut before printing prevents common problems such as film separation and other issues related to post-cutting on thin materials.
Economical Bulk Ink System
The CJV300 Series printers are equipped with the MBIS3 (Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3) featuring economical, high-capacity 2L ink packs. The new design saves space by fitting on top of the cartridge ink station. It’s the perfect solution for long running jobs.
Eco Solvent or Dye Sublimation
The CJV150 Series wide-format printers can be configured for either eco solvent printing for sign and graphics applications or for dye-sublimation printing for textile and apparel transfer sublimation applications.
Expanded Eco Solvent Ink Set with Silver
The SS21 eco solvent ink set includes ten colors including Silver, which can be used to create metallic color effects for labels, decals and package prototyping jobs.
Precision Ink Drop Placement
Mimaki designed an optimum waveform enabling the print head to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle without losing precise ink droplet circularity.
Variable drop printing combined with MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) technology ensures precise and accurate print quality throughout the printing process, greatly reducing the appearance of banding and resulting in a smoother image.
Uniform Media Drying
A Mimaki-patented, three-way intelligent heating system results in uniform ink drying across the width of the printer, assuring even image quality.
- Pre-heater: Heats media to the optimum temperature before printing.
- Print heater: Dries ink after it lands on media before it bleeds, improving color development.
- Post-heater: Enhances ink drying and achieves stable take-up.
- Top blower: Air blower supports drying of ink.
- On-demand piezo, one print head per color 8 channels for a variety of ink configurations
Maximum print width
- CJV150-75: 31.4 inches (800 mm)
- CJV150-107: 42.9 inches (1090 mm)
- CJV150-130: 53.5 inches (1361 mm)
- CJV150-160: 63.3 inches (1610 mm)
- 360, 540, 720, 1,080, 1,440 dpi
- Mimaki SS21 Eco-Solvent: C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, Lk, Or, W, Si
- Mimaki ES3 Eco-Solvent: C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, W
- Mimaki Sb54 Dye Sublimation: Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm
- 440ml cartridges available for most colors
- 220ml cartridges only for Silver and White ink
- Optional: 2-liter bulk ink system standard for most colors
Maximum media width
- CJV150-75: 31.8 inches (810 mm)
- CJV150-107: 43.1 inches (1100 mm)
- CJV150-130: 53.9 inches (1371 mm)
- CJV150-160: 63.7 inches (1620 mm)
Max roll weight
- 88 lbs. (40 kg)
- 1.0 mm
- Temp: 59˚ – 86˚ F (15˚ – 30˚ C)
- 35-65% RH (non-condensing)
- USB 2.0
- Single-phase AC 100-120V (AC 220-240V) x2
Dimensions (W × D × H)
- CJV150-75: 77 x 28 x 55 inches (195 x 71 x 140 cm)
- CJV150-107: 89 x 28 x 55 inches (226 x 71 x 140 cm)
- CJV150-130: 99 x 28 x 55 inches (251 x 71 x 140 cm)
- CJV150-160: 109 x 28 x 55 inches (277 x 71 x 140 cm)
- CJV150-75: 278 lbs. (126 kg)
- CJV150-107: 313 lbs. (142 kg)
- CJV150-130: 346 lbs. (157 kg)
- CJV150-160: 370 lbs. (168 kg)