Exquisite Polyester 988 Cilantro
The Exquisite brand polyester embroidery thread provides the same brilliant sheen as rayon. The Exquisite poly threads are colorfast and withstand fading from ultraviolet rays and damage from industrial laundering.
40 weight, 120/2 denier thread, 5,000 meter individually shrinkwrapped cone.
Note: Colors are approximate; please reference or purchase a Exquisite Color Card to see a true representation of thread color.
DIME THREAD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Made from bright, high tenacity polyester trilobal filament
- High tensile strength
- Brilliant sheen
- High color fastness to chlorine and soda
- Coated with special chemicals to make the thread smoother
- Suitable for high speed computerized embroidery machines
- 40 weight, 120/2 denier thread
- 1,000 (1,100 yards) and 5,000 (5,500 yards) meter spools
- Easy snap spool on 1,000 meter spools
Technical Standards of Exquisite by Dime Thread
- Dry Broken Tenacity (cNidt x): > 3.4
- Wet Broken Tenacity (cNidt x): > 3.4
- Dry Broken Elongation (%): > 15 – 25
- Yarn Density Deviation: > +5
- Variation of Twist: > +3
- Oil Content (%): 0.3 – 0.5
- Moisture Regain (%): 2 – 6
- Washing 40 Degrees Celcius: 4 – 5
- Water: 4 – 5
- Acid Persitation: 4
- Alkali Perspiration: 4
- Light: 4 – 5
- Dry Friction: 4 – 5
- Wet Friction: 4 – 5
Thread Conversion Charts
If you normally use a Floriani, Isacord, Madeira or Robison for thread, there are some thread conversion charts to make sure you are getting the right Exquisite thread color you want.