Siser EasySubli 8.4” x 11” sheets
You already know Siser® Glitter HTV can be sublimated, but what if you want to spare yourself the sparkle? Siser has the sublimation solution for you! Now offering, EasySubli®, the matte heat transfer vinyl that’s receptive to sublimation inks! Siser EasySubli HTV is the key to decorating colored polyester (excluding sublimated polyester garments) and cotton blends. Never be limited to white polyester again when you switch to EasySubli!
Achieve the brightest colors and best results when paired with the specially developed printing profile and Siser EasySubli Inks by Sawgrass. Available for the Virtuoso printers, Siser EasySubli Inks can do more than just print on EasySubli! Use Siser EasySubli Inks to achieve all your standard dye-sub needs as well, so there’s no need to switch out inks between projects. The low application temperature of 311°F even allows you to decorate heat sensitive fabrics like tri-blends and rayon!
EasySubli is approximately 220 microns/8.67 Mils
$27.50 – $360.00
Sublimation onto cotton will soon become a reality! Siser EasySubli, the new collaboration between Sawgrass & Siser, will no longer limit you to sublimation onto white polyester. This desktop sublimation solution will allow for sublimation onto colored polyester, cotton, rayon, and more. Siser EasySubli is designed to provide vibrant full colored results onto almost anything. It brings together the richness of sublimation with the softness of print & cut materials. This heat transfer vinyl is designed to work perfectly with the Sawgrass Virtuoso printers to finally allow you to think beyond sublimation onto white polyester garments. It will also work great with other sublimation printers models.
- Adheres to: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, Poly / Cotton Blends
- PU composition
- 220 Microns / 8.66 mils
- Recommended 45° blade
Application and Care:
- Print and cut
- Weed the exceeding material
- Remove the print from its polyester support by hand or with a Siser weeding tool, then place it on the t-shirt.
- Cover the print with a heat transfer cover sheet or parchment paper.
- In case of pre-cut letters or numbers use our Siser EasySubli Mask application tape to remove the print from the carrier, then place it on the t-shirt.
- Heat apply at 311°F for 15 seconds
- Remove the cover sheet warm.
- If you used our Siser EasySubli Mask application tape, remove it cold.
- Given the large number of sublimation inks and printers, we highly recommend performing a print and cut test before entering into production. We always recommend to perform a test before starting standard production.
- For best results we suggest to store the product standing, away from sunlight at temperatures between 64°F and 78°F
- Wait at least 24 hours from application before washing.
- Washing resistance up to 140°F, best inside-out.
- Do not use bleach or other aggressive chemical agents.
Application Instructions (Heat Press):
Print, cut, and weed material
Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
Apply design at 311°F/155°C
Use medium pressure for 15 seconds
Peel EasySubli Mask hot
|Cricut: Blade: Standard Setting: Iron-on|
|Silhouette Cameo: Blade: Standard, 3 Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth Speed: 8 Force: 6|
|ScanNCut: Blade: Standard, 2 Cut Speed: 1 Cut Pressure: 1|
|Roland GX/GS-24: Blade: 45° Gram Force: 80-90 Offset: .250 Speed: 25-50 cm/s|
|Graphtec: Blade: 45° Force: 8-9 Tool: CB09+0 Speed: 30 cm/s|
|MH, SC2, LP3, and Titan1: Blade: 45°/60° Gram Force: 80-85 Speed: 300 mm/s *Blade Advancing Varies|
|Titan 2 & 3: Blade: 45°/60° Gram Force: 80-85 Speed: 300 mm/s *Blade Advancing Varies|
Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always perform a test cut prior to cutting designs.
|Compatible Sublimation Inks:Siser EasySubli Inks by Sawgrass||Laundering:Wait 24 hours before first wash
Machine wash cold with mild detergent
Machine dry on low setting
Do not dry clean or use bleach