Siser EasySubli Mask 8” x 10” sheets
Now that you have the sublimation solution to colored polyester and cotton garments, you’ll likely need the silicone solution for working with EasySubli heat transfer vinyl. EasySubli Mask is unlike any other Siser® TTD Masks for print and cut heat transfer vinyl. The masking process is familiar: use a squeegee to bond the mask and printed HTV in order to keep multiple pieces aligned and applied all at once. However, the mask itself is constructed differently and as a result is incompatible with Siser ColorPrint™ materials. Additionally, TTD Masks are not compatible with EasySubli HTV.
For ease of use, EasySubli Mask is clear, silicone based, and comes on an aerated backing. The extra tacky adhesive is key to gripping printed EasySubli HTV to remove it from the original static backing and expose the heat activated adhesive side of the material. At this point, EasySubli is ready to be heat applied or you can place it on the mask’s aerated backing for storage.
$8.00 – $32.50
Application and Care:
- Print and cut
- Weed the exceeding material
- Remove the print from its polyester support by hand, then place it on the t-shirt.
- Cover the print with silicon paper, baking paper or parchment paper.
- In case of pre-cut letters or numbers use our Siser EasySubli Mask application tape to remove the print from the carrier, then place it on the t-shirt.
- Heat apply at 311°F for 15 seconds
- Remove the cover paper warm.
- If you used our Siser EasySubli Mask application tape, remove it cold.
- Given the large number of sublimation inks and printers, we highly recommend performing a print and cut test before entering into production. We always recommend to perform a test before starting standard production.