Siser Cuttable Heat Transfer Vinyl Adhesive – For use with foils
For long-lasting foil embellishments without plastisol inks. This heat transfer foil adhesive solves that problem, permanently binding the foil, giving foil-embellished designs a long life. Heat transfer foils are known for being short-term embellishments when added to transfer papers and plastisol inks. This heat transfer foil adhesive solves that problem, permanently binding the foil, giving foil-embellished designs a long life.
- Easy, inexpensive way to create high-end fashion wear using Heat Transfer Foil
- No need to screen print a base layer for foil – just cut, apply, and foil
- Arrives on a carrier for use with your vinyl cutter
- Handles fine detail for intricate foil embellishments
- 11.8″ wide – the same width as most heat transfer foils
- REVERSE: design before cutting the adhesive.
- WEED: away excess material leaving only the desired graphic on the carrier for heat transferring. The sticky carrier makes it easy to re-stick small details that might pop up during weeding.
- CUT: with the adhesive side facing upwards and plastic carrier facing down. Use a 45° blade with very low pressure. Do a test cut until the outer shape weeds out easily around the inner shape.
- CUT: a piece of foil that is slightly larger than the Adhesive design and set aside.
- PREHEAT & POSITION: Preheat garment for 10 seconds, prior to application. Position weeded Adhesive design on garment with the carrier side up (reads left to right). Place cover sheet over graphic
- HEAT APPLY TEMPERATURE: 305°F
- TIME: 3-5 seconds
- PRESSURE: Light or 20 psi
- VERY IMPORTANT Peel Adhesive hot.
- CAREFULLY place foil over the Adhesive design and make sure it is completely covered. Place a cover sheet over design and heat apply. Temperature: 320°F Time: 8-15 seconds Pressure: Heavy 60-70 psi
- Let garment cool and cold peel foil for best results