Siser TTD Easy Mask 20” Wide Roll
Most application tapes in the industry are manufactured to transfer sign vinyl which doesn’t require heat. When using these tapes to apply Siser products, you may be left with an adhesive residue. Additionally, the tape may be difficult to remove which slows down the production process. An extended amount of time was spent formulating a transfer tape that works perfectly with our heat transfer materials. This CLEAR mask allows you to accurately place the image on the garment then releases easily after heat application. Combine TTD Easy Mask with Siser Print and Cut Materials for the best application results.
Size: 20″ Wide Roll
How to use:
- Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover.
- Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside.
- Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface.
- With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image.
- Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask.
- Repeat this process in several directions.
- Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to separate the mask from the image.
- Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside.