Mimaki CG-100SRIII 42” Plotter/Cutter
The Mimaki CG-SRIII Series of roll-based cutters are available in three widths. These models feature continuous crop mark detection for precise contour cutting. A proprietary half cut function leaves a small bit of backing sheet at connecting points for easier handling. Accurate long-length cutting is enabled through segment compensation. These cutting plotters are ideal for producing decals, stickers, cut-vinyl signs, heat transfer vinyl and more.
This product is drop shipped from the manufacturer.
CG-SR III Series Go Beyond
- Continuous crop mark detection
- Half cut function
- Segment compensation
- Over cut function
- Three selectable job speeds
- Media load from front or back
- Remote event notification function
- FineCut8 and SimpleCut software included
Highlights of the Mimaki CG-SRIII Series
The Mimaki CG-SRIII Series roll-based cutting plotters include a number of features for producing a wide range of contour-cut pieces.
More application possibilities
A higher cutting pressure of 500g widens the range of materials for various applications. The clamp pressure can be adjusted to cover a wide range of sheets including thick materials. An optional sheet basket enables stable long-length cutting.
Continuous crop mark detection
An optical sensor enables automatic, consecutive detection of crop marks throughout the nested image, in combination with an automatic adjustment function for precise contour cutting.
Intermediate crop marks in the feed direction enable four-point corrections for each segment. This leads to accurate, long-length cutting, even if the image is distorted.
Intermediate crop marks can be made by Finecut
Half cut mechanism
A = Die cut
B = Half cut
(cut through half the media)
With the proprietary half cut function, the backing sheet can be cut leaving behind a small connecting point that can be easily detached when necessary. This enables easier handling when removing the contour cut piece from the sheet.
Event Notification function
Receive status messages through the email notification system for unattended operation.
What you can do with the Mimaki CG-SRIII Series
- Heat transfer vinyl
- Sign vinyl
- and more…
Max media width
- CG-60SRIII: 29.1 inches (74 cm)
- CG-100SRIII: 49.2 inches (125 cm)
- CG-130SRIII: 61 inches (155 cm)
Effective cutting width
- CG-60SRIII: 23.8 inches (60 cm)
- CG-100SRIII: 42.1 inches (107 cm)
- CG-130SRIII: 53.9 inches (137 cm)
Max cutting speed – 27.5” (70 cm) per second
Max moving speed – 39.3” (100 cm) per second
Max downforce pressure
- Cutter: 10-20g (2g step), 20-100g (5g step), 100-500g (10g step)
- Pen: 10-20g (2g step), 20-100g (5g step), 100-150g (10g step)
- Temp: 41˚ – 95˚ F (5˚ – 35˚ C)
- 35-75% RH (non-condensing)
Power supply – AC100V-240V, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- CG-60SRIII: 40.6 x16.9 x 46.6” (103 x 43 x 33 cm)*
- CG-100SRIII: 60.2 x 22.8 x 45.3” (153 x 58 x 115 cm)
- CG-130SRIII: 72 x 22.8 x 45.3” (183 x 58 x 115 cm)
*height does not include optional stand
- CG-60SRIII: 60 lbs. (24 kg)
- CG-100SRIII: 90 lbs. (41 kg)
- CG-130SRIII: 101 lbs. (46 kg)