Mimaki JV150 Series: Wide Format Eco Solvent Printers
Mimaki JV150 Series inkjet printers go beyond versatility to deliver a remarkable range of applications. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks and variable drop technology enable you to accomplish anything from fine art reproduction to vehicle wraps and more. Or choose dye sublimation inks to create vibrant textiles and soft signage. Ideal for lighter production environments, the JV150 Series printers’ superb quality, color fidelity and flexibility give you the ability to go beyond the expected to deliver exactly what your customers need.
River City Supply only installs and supports Mimaki printers in our geographic region of Central Texas. Install and training on the the machine are not included.
$10,995.00 – $12,995.00
Mimaki JV150 Go Beyond Conventional
- Printing speeds up to 605 SqFt (56.2 SqM) per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two model widths: 54-inch (1361 mm) and 64-inch (1610 mm)
- Choice of eco solvent or dye sublimation ink sets:
- Eco solvent: 8 color options including Orange, and Light Black inks
- Dye sublimation: vibrant 6 color dye sub options
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 liter bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater
Eco Solvent or Dye Sublimation
The JV150 Series wide-format printers can be configured for either eco solvent printing for sign and graphics applications or for dye-sublimation printing for textile and apparel transfer sublimation applications.
Expanded Eco Solvent Ink Set
The SS21 eco solvent ink set for the JV150 includes not only Light Magenta and Light Cyan, but Light Black for deeper dimensional monochromatic and grayscale imaging. The addition of Orange ink widens the color gamut for better accuracy in the color reproduction of food and solid Pantone® colors.
Uninterrupted Ink Supply System
When printing in CMYK, JV150 Series printers can be configured with two ink cartridges per color. Utilizing the UISS (Uninterrupted Ink Supply System) when one cartridge is emptied, the printer automatically switches to the full cartridge to deliver continuous imaging.
Precision Ink Drop Placement
Mimaki designed an optimum waveform enabling the print head to jet each ink color at the appropriate jetting angle without losing precise ink droplet circularity.
Variable drop printing combined with MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) technology ensures precise and accurate print quality throughout the printing process, greatly reducing the appearance of banding and resulting in a smoother image.
Uniform Media Drying
A Mimaki-patented, three-way intelligent heating system results in uniform ink drying across the width of the printer, assuring even image quality.
- Pre-heater: Heats media to the optimum temperature before printing.
- Print heater: Dries ink after it lands on media before it bleeds, improving color development.
- Post-heater: Enhances ink drying and achieves stable take-up.
- Top blower: Air blower supports drying of ink.
- On-demand piezo, one print head per color
- 8 channels for a variety of ink configurations
Max print width
- JV150-130: 53.5 inches (1361 mm)
- JV150-160: 63.3 inches (1610 mm)
- 300, 540, 720, 1080, 1440 dpi
Maximum media width
- JV150-130: 1,371mm (54.0″)
- JV150-160: 1,620mm (63.8″)
Max print speed
- JV150-130: 526 SqFt/Hr (48.9 SqM/Hr)
- JV150-160: 605 SqFt/Hr (56.2 SqM/Hr)
- Mimaki SS21 Eco-Solvent: C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm, Lk, Or
- Mimaki ES3 Eco-Solvent: C, M, Y, K, Lc, Lm
- Mimaki Sb54 Dye Sublimation: Bl, M, Y, K, Lbl, Lm
- 440ml cartridges standard
Max roll weight
- 88 lbs. (40 kg)
Max media thickness
- 1.0 mm
- Temp: 59˚ – 86˚ F (15˚ – 30˚ C)
- 35-65% RH (non-condensing)
- USB 2.0
- Single-phase AC 100-120V (AC 220-240V) x2
- 100V: 1.44kW × 1 or less, 200V: 1.92kW × 1 or less
Dimensions (W × D × H)
- JV150-130: 98 x 28 x 71 inches (249 x 71 x 145 cm)
- JV150-160: 108 x 28 x 71 inches (274 x 71 x 145 cm)
- JV150-130: 353 lbs. (160 kg)
- JV150-160: 408 lbs. (185 kg)