AllureGlow Plastisol Ink Glow in the Dark Orange/ Orange
Phthalate Free Plastisol Glow in the Dark Screen Printing Ink. This Ink has a Orange Daytime and Orange Glow Color.
Our Allureglow plastisol glow in the dark inks are all phthalate and pvc free, are ready for use, and have an incredibly soft hand. These inks are manufactured using only Phthalate Free Plasticizers, and are compliant with all State and Federal Regulations concerning Phthalates. Allureglow plastisol glow inks work great on both light and dark garments, but work best on 100% cotton. For use on other fabrics, we recommend our CLA-100 additive.
$99.99 – $1,274.99
Ships from Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 Please allow a 1-2 day lead time for processing.
- Phthalate and PVC free.
- Ready for use with excellent printability.
- Glows in the dark after being exposed to UV light.
- Print on cotton, cotton blends, and pair with CLA-100 for synthetic fabrics.
- Same feel and appearance of soft hand plastisols under normal light conditions.
Directions and Helpful Information
- Mix thoroughly before use. For long print runs, we recommend occasionally re-mixing the ink for the most consistent results.
- Keep lids on containers to avoid contamination of the ink.
- White underbases are a must for printing on dark garments. Without an underbase, you will sacrifice the glow intensity and longevity.
- For best results, we recommend a heavy flood and light to moderate squeegee pressure.
- These inks can be printed using 90 – 200 mesh screens, depending on the color and amount of glow you are trying to achieve.
- Cure ink at 320 degrees. Always test dryer temperatures prior to and during production. Curing time will be between 90 to 180 seconds, depending on the ink deposit thickness and color of garment.
- Clean-up with any standard plastisol ink cleaner.
- For best long term durability, wash inside out in cold water on the delicate cycle. Do not use bleach. Do not iron on print. Line or hang dry.