Printers Choice Striker LB White, High Opacity Plastisol Ink
Printers Choice Striker White LB plastisol is a low bleed Plastisol with high opacity. Striker LB White Plastisol Ink is formulated for printing on 100% cotton, polyester, and 50/50 polyester/cotton blends with exceptional bleed resistance. Striker LB White Plastisol Ink can be used as an underlay or highlight or both. It has been formulated to provide excellent coverage and printability with a soft hand not commonly found among low bleed whites. With its creamy consistency, Striker LB White Plastisol Ink is designed to accommodate higher mesh counts, but is exceptional when using mesh 260 and below. Cure at 270°F for 2-3 minutes for optimum results.
$44.99 – $499.99
- Optically bright white
- Matte finish
- Low Temp Curing 270°F
- Prints through fine meshes
- Use as a first-down, under base flash white or an overprint stand-alone white
- Good bleed resistance
- Fabrics: The Striker White White is meant to be used with cotton and 50/50 cotton/polyester blends. The Striker White is designed to be used as an underbase white. The Striker White is an extremely low bleed ink meant to be used with 100% polyester fabrics.
- Application: The mesh/fabric count that is being used will determine how much squeegee pressure should be used. Typically heavier squeegee pressure is preferred. Print wet-on-wet without flash curing or print flash print for more opacity. The printed fabric should be cured at 270 °F. Proper curing is extremely important, make sure to wash test before starting production
- Recommended Fabrics: Light colored 100% cotton or cotton/polyester blends. Use an underbase for printing dark fabrics.
- Ink Application: Colors should be printed without any modifications. If thinning is required, use Curable Reducer (1% to 5% by volume).
- Screen Mesh & Emulsion: 110 to 305
- Emulsion: Any direct or indirect lacquer resistant emulsion. Use 35 to 70 micron capillary film for best results.
- Squeegee: 60-70 Durometer: Sharp Edge 60-90-60 or 70-90-70 Triple Durometer: Sharp Edge
- Cure Temperature: Striker White. is a low cure plastisol ink, this means that while traditional plastisol inks will cure between 320° F – 330° F, L.T.C. will fully cure at around 270° F.
- Clean-up: Printers Choice Ink Degradant or any environmentally friendly plastisol screen wash.
- Storage of ink containers: Recommend storage at 65F to 90F (18C to 32C). Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Keep containers well sealed.