Triangle STA-True Low Bleed 1706 EX Excel White Plastisol Ink – 50/50 Blends & 100% Polyester
Triangle Ink Company, Inc.
The Triangle 1706 & 1706 EX (Excel White Series) plastisol inks are formulated for printing on 100% polyester garments. Both provide excellent bleed resistance, as well as, a bright white opaque finish. 1706 is our first edition of this series which is slightly higher in viscosity. Both 1706 & 1706 EX contain a creamy body which allows printing through mesh sizes from 86t to 200t. It is the perfect choice for an under base or a highlight white. Great for long runs on automated presses as there will be no build up issues.
$39.99 – $499.99
Polyester and 50/50 polyester/cotton blends.
Note: Always test inks prior to production.
- STOCK: Polyester and 50/50 polyester/cotton blends.
- STENCILS: All types of solvent resistant emulsions are suitable.
- SCREEN MESH: 110T monofilament is the popular choice; printers may also employ the use of mesh sizes 60T to 160T monofilament or equivalent.
- CURING: 315º F TO 330º F depending on ink deposit, color and dryer efficiency.
- WASH-UP: Press Wipes
- MIXING PROCEDURES: Stir well before using. For best results, do not add any reducers or additives to these inks.
- CAUTION: It is necessary to pre-test all fabrics prior to production, due to the various dye application methods. Ink films must be cured properly to give good wash resistance and in some cases to prevent “post-bleed‟ due to dye solubility. There is a tendency to under cure ink films to prevent dye migration due to heat, but this will only result in other problems. Some fabrics may need to be pre-heated to “set” the dyes-this is not altogether desirable, but will produce a more thorough cure due to moisture removal as well.
- STORAGE PROCEDURE: Store at room temperature. Keep away from heat.