Excalibur Superhold H1 Adhesive Powder For Plastisol Transfers
- Available in different size grinds to accommodate transfers with fine detail or large, solid areas.
- Easily melts enabling normal plastisol transfer temperatures to be utilized.
- Completely phthalate-free and lead-free formulation complies with all standards of Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) banning phthalates and heavy metals in textile-printing inks.
- H–1-A medium-grind hot -melt powder. Melts quickly and is an ideal choice where fast application is required especially used with both plastisol and water-based transfers.
- Transfers—Sprinkle on the wet ink, shake off excess and heat cure.
- Crests—Sprinkle H-1 onto back of crest and heat cure until adhesive has melted.
- Puff Transfers (Plastisol or Water-Based)—Sprinkle H-1 powder on wet ink, shake off excess and heat cure at low temperature. For water-base transfers allow to air dry and then shake or brush off excess.
Always test finished prints for curing, adhesion, bleed-resistance, ink film thickness and desired look prior to beginning full production runs. Lancer Group International cannot guarantee the results or back claims that this product will test phthalate-free if used with any ink or product other than an ink or product manufactured by Lancer Group International. Test results by a third-party laboratory verifying all inks manufactured by Lancer Group International are phthalate-free and lead-free are available upon request.
$29.99 – $79.90
Excalibur hot-melt powders are heat activated adhesives that can be used for virtually any application requiring a heat applied system. When applied to transfers printed with Excalibur plastisol inks this greatly increases the wash-ability of the product and the adhesion to garments made of synthetic fabric. All powders are available in 1.1 lb (500g) shaker can, 6.6 lb (kg) or 22 lb (10kg) containers.