Printers Choice Royal Blue HO620 Non-Phthalate, High Opacity Plastisol Ink
The Printers Choice HIgh Opacity (HO) series is a high opacity plastisol ink line for direct print applications. These inks are very soft, and easy to print through a range of mesh counts. These affordable inks are print ready and designed for direct printing on 100% cotton and cotton/poly blends. Printers Choice inks are formulated for maximum print speed with minimal ink build-up on the back of the screens when printing wet-on-wet. Whether you are printing with a manual or an automatic press, Printers Choice Plastisol Inks will get the job done right every time.
$29.99 – $324.99
- Bold and vibrant colors.
- Creamy Inks.
- Soft hand prints.
- Matte finish.
- Wet-on-wet printing.
- Short flash times, lower cure temperature.
Pantone Number: 2685
Note: Pantone descriptions may not be exact, but very close.
- Substrates: Recommended for 100% Cotton, Cotton/Blends
- Mesh: 86 – 305 Monoﬁlaments
- Gel Temp.: 155° – 165°F
- Fusion: 320°F for 1 minute 30 seconds
- Application: Direct Printing Inks (Wet on Wet)
- Store at 65-90°F (18-32°C), avoiding direct sunlight. Use within one year of manufacturing date.
- High opacity
- High speed with excellent wet on wet printing
- Will not dry in the screen or in the bucket
Note: Always pre-test product before doing a production run. Test material to make sure ink is fully fused.