Murakami WSR Dual Cure Emulsion – Works With Waterbase, Discharge, High Solid Acrylic, Plastisol Inks
Murakami WSR is our newest dual cure emulsion for textile printing. It can print all textile inks without hardening the stencil. This emulsion coats and exposes easily, with excellent resolution and easy reclaiming to preserve fine mesh counts.
$29.99 – $79.00
Features / Application:
- Dual Cure Type Direct Photo Emulsion
- Suitable for HSA inks and resistant against solvents used during the cleaning process.
- Applicable also for conventional water based ink and plastisol ink.
- High solids contents and high viscosity provide excellent coating performance and a at surface with low Rz value.
- Possible to reclaim.
- High resolution emulsion for reproduction of detailed and ne images.
- Suitable for T-Shirts, Textiles etc., and a wide range of industries.
Degrease – Using a mesh degreaser, work up a lather on both sides of mesh. Flood screen and frame thoroughly with water, then dry.
Coat – Slowly apply first coat to print side. Then coat squeegee side with one coat. If a thicker stencil is desired, additional coats may be applied to the squeegee side while the emulsion is wet. Note that one coat on each side with ChromaBlue is similar to four coats wet on wet with typical diazo based emulsions. Dry thoroughly between coats.
Dry – Thoroughly dry screen in horizontal position, print side down, using a totally dark, clean drying cabinet. Temperature should not exceed 110 degrees
Expose – Place emulsion side of photopositive in contact with print side of screen. Exposure times for can vary based on your light source and coating methods; accurate exposure is important for optimal results. An exposure calculator is highly recommended to dial in your exposure times.
Develop – Gently spray both sides of screen with lukewarm water, wait 30 seconds then gently wash print side of the screen until image is fully open. Rinse both sides thoroughly. Dry screen completely and you are ready to print
*Handle in light safe conditions and make sure to store in a cool dry place.