Tornado Ink Mixer
A.W.T.’s Tornado Ink Mixer/Blender is ideal for mixing matched colors, adding pigments such as glitter or fluorescent color to bases, and for assuring proper blending of reducers and other modifiers. The unique design of the Tornado saves time by mixing right in the original container. Vertical adjustment prevents blade from scraping the bottom of the container. Adjustable self-centering locking clamps on the turntable accommodate both metal cans and plastic containers. Special blade configuration provides gentle but thorough mixing without splash-up or air bubbles. Blades simply slide on and off for easy changeover between container sizes. Up-front, solid-state control panel features a variable speed control and reversible turntable direction.
NOTE: This product drop ships from the manufacturer. The current build time is 8-12 weeks.
$2,295.00 – $2,395.00
- Solid-state DC controls
- Variable speed control from 2 to 45 RPM
- New, easy-to-access vertical blade adjustment places the blade deep in the container without touching the bottom
- Reverse mixing direction switch
- Self-centering clamping feature
- Adjustable Blade Height
- One Each: 1-Gallon and 5-Gallon Mixing Blade