Douthitt Computer To Screen
- No Film Required – Just Print the Image Directly on the Screen & Expose!
- Consistency of Wax Gives Superior Results
- High Density of Wax Lets You Fully Harden Screen Repeatability Saves Registration Set Up Time
- Robust Construction
- Proven Track Record
Douthitt’s CTS Digital Screen Imager comes in three models to accommodate different frame sizes. CTS 30, CTS 50, and CTS 52 support image sizes up to 20 x 30, 50 x 30, and 50 x 40 in. (508 x 762, 1270 x 762, and 1270 x 1016 mm), respectively. Each uses phase-change inkjet technology and water-dispersable photoresist inks to print at resolutions from 600-1000 dpi and at speeds from 107 sq ft /hr (10 sq m/hr) at 600 dpi to 64.5 sq ft/hr (6 sq m/hr) at 1000 dpi. Douthitt says the systems support screen-to-screen registration of 0.001 in. (0.025 mm). Each direct-to-screen unit is compatible with Mac, PC, and UNIX platforms and can print from graphic-design and desktop-publishing applications. All models support frequency modulated screening and halftone resolutions as fine as 110 lines/in.
- Print Head technology with phase-change solid ink (wax) to enable better image detail, density, and consistency.
- PC with easy, intuitive operating controls.
- Compatible with any RIP that can output 1 bit uncompressed TIFF File at 600 DPI or Douthitt can package RIP with unit. Either way, files can be automatically added to print queue after ripping via your Ethernet network.
- Air clamp assembly with convenient foot switch standard on CTS52. Optional on CTS30.
|Model||Max Screen||Image Area||Floor Space||Weight|
- Max screen can be larger than listed depending on image area.
- Electrical: 120V. Requires compressed air.