Douthitt Computer To Screen
- No Film Required – Just Print the Image Directly on the Screen & Expose!
- Consistency of Wax Gives Superior Results
- High Density of Wax Lets You Fully Harden Screen Repeatability Saves Registration Set Up Time
- Robust Construction
- Proven Track Record
Call for Price
Douthitt’s CTS Digital Screen Imager comes in three models to accommodate different frame sizes. CTS 30, CTS 50, and CTS 52 support image sizes up to 20 x 30, 50 x 30, and 50 x 40 in. (508 x 762, 1270 x 762, and 1270 x 1016 mm), respectively. Each uses phase-change inkjet technology and water-dispersable photoresist inks to print at resolutions from 600-1000 dpi and at speeds from 107 sq ft /hr (10 sq m/hr) at 600 dpi to 64.5 sq ft/hr (6 sq m/hr) at 1000 dpi. Douthitt says the systems support screen-to-screen registration of 0.001 in. (0.025 mm). Each direct-to-screen unit is compatible with Mac, PC, and UNIX platforms and can print from graphic-design and desktop-publishing applications. All models support frequency modulated screening and halftone resolutions as fine as 110 lines/in.
- Print Head technology with phase-change solid ink (wax) to enable better image detail, density, and consistency.
- PC with easy, intuitive operating controls.
- Compatible with any RIP that can output 1 bit uncompressed TIFF File at 600 DPI or Douthitt can package RIP with unit. Either way, files can be automatically added to print queue after ripping via your Ethernet network.
- Air clamp assembly with convenient foot switch standard on CTS52. Optional on CTS30.
|Model||Max Screen||Image Area||Floor Space||Weight|
- Max screen can be larger than listed depending on image area.
- Electrical: 120V. Requires compressed air.