Vastex V1000 Commercial Screen Printing Press
The V-1000 is Vastex’s newest manual garment printer designed to meet the needs of the entry level screen printer. The V-1000 uses the industries most unique floating head design. Accurate registration can be achieved without the high cost associated with machines of this capacity.
V-1000 screen printing presses are offered in tabletop and floor standing models from 1 station/1 color to 8 station/8 colors in increments of one station and/or one color. Fully expandable, they allow growing shops to start small and add stations and print heads to boost output or achieve special effects.
Drop Ship Item – Unless noted in stock
Current Equipment Lead Times (in working days, excludes weekends and holidays) 7-10 Business Days.
$952.00 – $6,453.00
- Tool-Free Micro Adjustments
- Steel Pallets w/ Rubber Top
- Floating Print Head Design
- Three Point Bearing Lock Allows Multiple Heads Down
- Precise Micro Registration Comes Standard
- 6 Way Print Head Leveling
- Upgradeable up to 8 Color / 8 Station
- Holds up to 21″ x 28″ Screens
- High-Strength Rotor Arm Assembly
- 3 Year Warranty (On Manufacturer’s Defects)
- Rectangular Pallets of all sizes
- Sleeve & Leg Pallets
- Mini Pallets
- Specialty Pallets
- Cap Attachment & Accessories