Vastex V1000 Commercial Screen Printing Press
The V-1000 is Vastex’s newest manual garment printer designed to meet the needs of the entry level screen printer. The V-1000 uses the industries most unique floating head design. Accurate registration can be achieved without the high cost associated with machines of this capacity.
V-1000 screen printing presses are offered in tabletop and floor standing models from 1 station/1 color to 8 station/8 colors in increments of one station and/or one color. Fully expandable, they allow growing shops to start small and add stations and print heads to boost output or achieve special effects.
Drop Ship Item
Current Equipment Lead Times (in working days, excludes weekends and holidays) 7-10 Business Days.
$795.00 – $5,395.00
- Tool-Free Micro Adjustments
- Steel Pallets w/ Rubber Top
- Floating Print Head Design
- Three Point Bearing Lock Allows Multiple Heads Down
- Precise Micro Registration Comes Standard
- 6 Way Print Head Leveling
- Upgradeable up to 8 Color / 8 Station
- Holds up to 21″ x 28″ Screens
- High-Strength Rotor Arm Assembly
- 3 Year Warranty (On Manufacturer’s Defects)
- Rectangular Pallets of all sizes
- Sleeve & Leg Pallets
- Mini Pallets
- Specialty Pallets
- Cap Attachment & Accessories