Rhino M10 Filtration System
M10 Filtration system offers a simple, affordable solution for screen printers that need to deal with the filtration, disposal, and recycling of wastewater that contains contaminants as a result of the screen reclaiming process.
Rhinoclean M10 Filtration System is an ink and emulsion filtration system designed to remove harmful waste solids from the screen cleaning process while protecting your plumbing and the environment from harmful byproducts. Even when using eco-friendly inks and chemicals, the reclaiming process can cause harmful solids to be washed down the drain. Simply place the M10 under your washout booth. The three step filtration process will prevent waste products from going down the drain. The M10 filters the water as it comes out of the booth, sending it through three filtration stage giving you cleaner water. This removes all particles down to 10 microns. The wastewater can then be sent down the drain or self contained.
Always check with your local sanitation department to check what is allowed to be rinsed into the drain.
- Cleans harmful byproducts from wastewater.
- Three step water filtering process catches waste ranging from the largest emulsion pieces to the tiniest ink particles.
- Recommended to always practice smart ink management.
Also available with an Auto Discharge Pump. This is recommended if your drain is higher than the drain on the M10 or if you are a large volume user.
FM102150 10 MICRON FILTER MEDIA 21” X 50 YARD
- Unit size is 23″L x 23″W x 19″H
- The unit has a 12″ x 17″ tray on top that the chemical will drain into.
- On the right side, there is a 3/4″ bulkhead that is 6″ from the floor and 13″ from the front for the chemical to drain out of the unit.