Zentner Speedline Modular Automatic Screen Wash & Reclaim
Each of the modules are individually self sufficient and are combined to form the Zentner SpeedLine system. The modular construction allows extending the line at any time to incorporate upgrades; this also covers any changing requirements for future productivity. This means flexibility built on existing investment and extends the operational scope for the SpeedLine system. The standard version SpeedLine consists of a combination of modules for loading, washing, dwell, rinsing, decoating, finishing and offloading. All units are made of highgrade rust free stainless steel 1.4301. Optionally the SpeedLine system can be upgraded to included the Incline filtration system, StripLine filtration system and fully automatic loading and off loading magazines. The control panel enables the activation and deactivation of the individual process modules. The conveyor speed can be set electronically to allow for variable settings.
The Zentner Speedline also enables existing owners to build on their original investment by simply adding modules to increase the throughput of the SpeedLine system.
The standard SpeedLine consists of a combination of 5 modules and a conveyor system for loading, washing, dwell, rinsing, decorating, finishing, and off-loading. All modules are independently controlled and manufactured from high-grade rust-free Stainless Steel.
Options include the InkLine filtration system, StripLine filtration system, and fully automatic loading and offloading magazines for even greater efficiency.
The control panel enables the activation and deactivation of each individual module for greater control and the conveyor speed can be set electronically to suit different processing variables.
- Brush free – noncontact cleaning
- Modular construction – line extension possible at any time
- Low maintenance construction – simple operation
- Reduced consumption system – daily cost savings
- Optimized cleaning results
- Perfect ZENTNER Systems technology
- Use of environmentally friendly chemicals
- Place the used screen printing stencil on the loading module.
- The ink-coated screen is transported through the wash module. Moving jet arms wash off the ink on both sides. The circulating cleaning agent is filtered and flows back to the supply tank.
- In the dwell module, excess cleaning agent flows back to the tank of the wash module. The remaining cleaning agent prepares the screen for the final removal.
- The rinse module removes any residue and remaining screen filler using high-pressure water from moving jet arms.
- In the de-coating module, the screens are sprayed on both sides at considerably high-pressure with de-coating agent. The result is an optimally deep effect and reduced ghost images. The chemicals used are filtered and returned to the cycle.
- The finish module processes the stencil on both sides using high-pressure water from moving jet arms, completely removing all template residue.
The clean screen is issued at the offloading module.
- The unit is delivered with all the necessary documentation and CE mark. Special sizes on request.
Designed & Manufactured in Germany