FDC Lumina 2700 24” 001 Fluorescent Red Sign Vinyl
Lumina 2700 Series is an intermediate grade cast fluorescent vinyl film designed for producing graphics and signage requiring medium-term (up to 2 years) durability.
$10.00 – $20.00
- Gloss finish
- Up to 2 years outdoor when applied correctly
- Conforms to flat and simple curves
- Approximately 2.0 mils thick (2/1000″)
- Approximately 15″ wide. Acceptable variance range +/- 1/4″
The FDC 2700 Series is a cast fluorescent vinyl film designed for producing graphics and signage requiring medium-term (up to 2 years) durability. This product features a unique colorant system for superior visual appeal and exceptional opacity, providing dynamic graphics accents.
- Film thickness: 2.0 mil. (2/1000″)
- Finish: Gloss
- Durability: 2 Years
- Conformability: Flat, simple curves, and corrugation.
- Adhesive: Permanent/Clear
- Application range: Minimum 40°F
- All vinyl that we offer may contain a random roll splice.
- Quantity discount pricing is on a single color, per roll basis.
- Lengths of 15 feet or longer will be rolled onto a cardboard tube.
- By the foot lengths under 15 feet are not returnable.
- Orders for 150 feet (50 yards) will ship directly from FDC Graphic Films in South Bend, IN. Please allow 1-3 extra days for delivery.
- Factory stock roll sizes are 30 feet (10 yards) and 150 feet (50 yards).