FDC 3710 24” 002 White Glitter Sign Vinyl
Lumina® 3710 is a premium cast vinyl film that is intended to be used in general signage, RV and marine applications, automotive aftermarket graphics, and striping.
- Thickness: 2.8 mil.
- Applications: Flat or simple curves.
- Durability: Up to 5 years outdoors when properly applied (vertical exposure, unprinted).
- Recommended Application Tapes: RTape High Tack 4075 or RTape Medium Tack AT60 Clear Choice
- Film Technology: Cast
- Film Thickness: 3.0 mil.
- Color Availability: 5 colors – see color chart.
- Blockout: N/A
- Finish: Gloss
- Outdoor Durability: 5 years – when properly processed and displayed
- (*Expected Durability: unprinted media, vertical exposure and ideal conditions.)
- Adhesive: Permanent / Clear
- Liner: 78# Kraft
- Conformability: Flat and Simple Curves
- Application: Flat Surfaces, Simple Curves
- Printing: Screen (*A print test is recommended prior to production to determine the suitability of this product given a particular printer, rip, ink type and ink set. Allow at least 24 hours for inks to dry and properly outgas prior to lamination, cutting or application.)
- Temperature: Minimum Application Temperature is 40°F (*Temperature applies for: graphics, substrate and environment.) Service Temperature is -40°F to 200°F
- Shelf Life: 1 year – when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity