FDC 4200 24” 142 Forest Green Sign Vinyl
Lumina® 4200 is an ultra-high gloss calendered vinyl film. This series is recommended for outdoor and indoor uses where a high-quality marking film is needed for flexibility, durability, and resistance to sunlight. This film can be used for architectural signage, POP graphics and decals, banners, striping, window graphics, and lettering.
For full rolls Check Here.
- Thickness: 2.8 mil.
- Applications: Flat or simple curves.
- Durability: Up to 5 years outdoors when properly applied (vertical exposure, unprinted).
- Recommended Application Tapes: RTape High Tack 4075 or RTape Medium Tack AT60 Clear Choice
- Film Technology: Calendered – PVC
- Film Thickness: 2.8 mil.
- Color Availability: Variety of opaque colors – see color chart.
- Outdoor Durability: 5 years – when properly processed and displayed
- (*Expected Durability: unprinted media, vertical exposure and ideal conditions.)
- Adhesive: Permanent / Clear – Acrylic
- Adhesion: 2.5 lbs/in – 24 hrs
- (PSTC-1, 180° peel @ 12” / min, 73° F, on stainless steel.
- Typical values – individual values may vary. Test prior to use.)
- Liner: 78# Kraft
- Application: Flat Surfaces, Simple Curves
- Printing: Thermal Transfer, Screen (*A print test is recommended prior to production to determine the suitability of this product given a particular printer, rip, ink type and ink set. Allow at least 24 hours for inks to dry and properly outgas prior to lamination, cutting or application.)
- Chemical Resistance: Good: Water (not rated for immersion), Humidity and Solvents.
- Temperature: Minimum Application Temperature is 40°F (*Temperature applies for: graphics, substrate and environment.) Service Temperature is -40°F to 200°F
- Shelf Life: 1 year – when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity