IColor™ 250 Inkjet iColor Label Printer & Cutter (Includes CustomCUT Software, 2 Year Warranty)
The lowest-priced ink-based label printer + die cutter all-in-one-solution in the marketplace.
Desktop footprint, full color, built-in cutter, and full steam ahead for short-run professional label production like you’ve never experienced before. The UNINET™ IColor® 250 is packed with the IColor® CustomCUT™ Software, which means you don’t just cut labels; you model them into your desired shape
It comes with superb versatile capabilities for Print only, Cut only, or Print and Cut.
Equipped with an all-in-one high capacity single ink cartridge with built-in print-head (cyan, magenta, yellow, process black) for both pigment and dye-based applications.
Swap its cartridge for diverse printing needs; from a dye-based ink cartridge for stunning, vibrant colors, high-quality labels, and more, to a pigment cartridge for the most durable long-lasting, and water-resistant labels.
From standard label shapes, creating contour cuts, importing a wide variety of file formats, advanced design tools, and more, powered by proprietary IColor® CustomCUT™ Software and its robust set of tools, expect nothing but proper layout prints and die-cuts.
No need to purchase a separate die-cutter device, the IColor® 250 does it all. Prints and cuts in a breeze.
Whether you work with wine, beer, and spirits, water, soft drinks, food, home, personal care, pharma and healthcare, logistics, or chemical products, the UNINET™ IColor® 250 is all you need to create stunning labels that stand out on the shelf.
Compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 and MAC OS.
Printer comes with one standard dye ink cartridge, cutting blade and blade housing.
Printer does NOT come with media.
Other Features & Benefits
● Compact footprint ink-based full-color label printer + built-in cutter for on-demand short-run digital label production
● Many types of label stock available
● Eliminates the need to purchase pre-die-cut media
● Prints .5” to 4.50” wide to support a wide range of media
● Cuts .5” to 4.10” wide to support a wide range of media
● Prints with speeds up to 4.5″ per second
● Supports up to 5” wide media rolls
● Allows to print a single label at a very low cost
● Designed for small to mid-size businesses with label printing capabilities from 1 to 3,000 labels per day
● Multipurpose inkjet-based all-in-one desktop label, photo, card, and banner printer
● Features continuous roll-to-cut capabilities and the option to upgrade to continuous roll-to-roll printing
● No longer need to change or flush printer heads because a new print-head is incorporated with each replacement cartridge
● Two-year warranty
- PRINT SPEED: Pre-die cut media: Up to 4.5” per second Digital cut speeds are dependent upon the image being cut
- PRINT RESOLUTION: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- PRINT TECHNOLOGY: Thermal Inkjet
- LABEL TYPES: Pre-die cut, continuous and black marks
- STANDARD CONNECTIVITY: USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 compatible)
- PRINT WIDTH (DIGITAL DIE-CUTTING): 0.5” (13mm) – 4.25” (108mm) Digital die-cut media width is fixed at 4.25” However, smaller size labels can be cut from the 4.25” media.
- PRINT WIDTH (PRE-DIE-CUT): 0.5” (13mm) – 5” (127mm)
- MEDIA WIDTH: Pre-die-cut: 2.125″ (54mm) to 5.25″ (133mm) Digital cut: 4.75″ (121mm) (4.25” Printable)
- MAX PRINT LENGTH: 12” (305mm)
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7, 8, or 10
- DIMENSIONS: 13.6 W x 17” D x 9.5” H (345mm W x 432mm D x 242mm H)
- POWER: Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts, Output: 12 volt 5 amp