TW Graphics UV Standard Colors
The NXG Ink Series has been specifically formulated to adhere to a wide range of print treated substrates while still offering flexibility, water resistance and good light-fastness properties. The advanced formula of the NXG series has been engineered to withstand changes in viscosity on all multi-color in-line press machinery. End uses include indoor and outdoor point of purchase displays, decals, banners and transit signage.
Drop Ship Item ONLY. Non-refundable or returnable. Orders must be placed online. Once order is placed color can not be changed. Will ship from TW Graphics please allow 3-4 extra business days for processing and shipping.
$113.30 – $194.48
- Advanced Color Gamut™ Four-Color Process Colors
- Fast Cure Speeds at Low UV Light Dosages
- An Extremely Diverse Adhesion Range
- Good Durability and Water Resistance
- Low Pile Height Rheology
- Up to 2 Year Light-Fastness*
- Automotive Grade Pigments
- Treated Polyethylene Banner Materials
- Treated Coroplast™/ Fluted Polyolefin
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Reinforced Vinyl Banner Materials
- Coated Paper and Board Stocks
- Pressure Sensitive Vinyl
- Polystyrene (Styrene)
- Static Cling Vinyl
- Card Stock
Technical Sheets / Safety Data Sheets / Documents
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.