Matsui 301M Matte White Water Base Screen Printing Ink
Matsui Mat 301M is a high mesh semi-opaque mixing base that results in a matte finish and can be mixed with “Neo Pigments” to achieve an extremely soft hand feel. This product has a milky appearance.
$29.99 – $259.99
- Easy to mix and print
- Creates thousands of color shades by adding up to 15% Neo Pigments
- Prints through very high mesh counts for minimum ink usage
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Creates a matte finish with superb softness
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, CPSIA and HR4040 Compliant
- “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through fine screen mesh up to 305 mc in (120 mc cm) when cured at 320°F (160°C), Mat 301 M produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
Mat 301 M should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Mat 301 M test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Mat 301 M can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity