Matsui Kombat White Water Based Screen Printing Ink
Matsui Kombat White is a direct print and mixing white for “Performance” and high stretch fabrics that can be mixed with “Neo Pigments” to achieve an extremely soft hand feel and excellent elasticity. In addition, Kombat White has superior in whiteness and also anti-foil stickiness.
$29.99 – $319.99
- Easy to mix and print
- Can be used as a mixing white with Neo Pigments up to 15%
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Excellent elasticity, great on Dri-fit performance fabrics
- Creates an opaque white print and superb softness
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through fine screen mesh up to 160 mc in (63 mc cm) when cured at 320°F (160°C), Kombat White produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
Kombat White should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Kombat White test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Stretch White 301 can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity