Matsui Ready For Use PMS 341C
Matsui’s new unique colors are semi-opaque ready to print on white or light colored fabric. This amazing product is also designed to print over a white or discharged under base with great opacity and coverage. All RFU inks are from the Eco PVC free series and can easily be mixed amongst each other. The RFU Color line is great for spot colors and printers who are new to the screen printing business. The best values of this product is soft hand and ease of use with great results. As always, experiment before going into production.
$29.99 – $69.99
- Easy to print
- Prints through very high mesh counts for minimum ink usage
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Creates a tone on tone look with superb softness
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, CPSIA and HR4040 Compliant
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through fine screen mesh up to 305 mc in (120 mc cm) when cured at 320°F (160°C), Matsui Ready For Use Colors produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today. This series of inks is good for printing on light colored garments, and dark colored garments with an underbase.
- Matsui Ready For Use Colors should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make ready for use colors test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Matsui Ready For Use Colors can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help Soften and penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity