Matsui Soft Stretch Clear Water Base Screen Printing Ink
Matsui Soft Stretch Clear is a Clear mixing base for “Performance” and high stretch fabrics that can be mixed with “Neo Pigments” to achieve “Silicone like” finish which hand feel is extremely soft and has excellent elasticity.
$29.99 – $309.99
- Easy to mix and print
- Creates thousands of color shades by adding up to 15% Neo Pigments
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Excellent elasticity, great on Dri-fit performance fabrics
- Creates tone on tone look with superb softness
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through fine screen mesh (150~180/inch recommended) when cured at 320°F (160°C), Soft Stretch Clear produces the soft and “Silicone like” prints.
For print on dark colored polyester, print Under Base Blocker first, flash, print Soft Stretch White, flash, and then print this Soft Stretch Clear with colors.
Soft Stretch Clear should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Soft Stretch Clear test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Print of Soft Stretch Clear can be ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce its viscosity
Technical Data Sheet:
- Wet Ink Tack | Low
- After Flash Tack | Low
- Printability | Excellent
- Surface Appearance | Milky
- Opacity/Viscosity | Low/Med
- Bleed Resistance | None
- Flash Temperature | 160°F (71°C)/decreases with deposit thickness
- Cure Temperature | 320°F (160°C)
- Squeegee Hardness | Medium
- Squeegee Blade | Sharp
- Squeegee Angle | 45 degrees to screen
- Squeegee Speed | Medium
- Emulsion | Direct or indirect
- Mesh Count | 150-180/inch (59-70/cm)
- Thinner | RV Additive
- Thickener | Thickener B
- Storage | 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C). Avoid direct sun.
- Cleanup | Water and mild soap or detergent
- Color Range | Mat
- Substrate Type | Cotton, Polyester
- Substrate Color(s) | Light and Medium Fabrics