Matsui Digiace Digital Screen Clear Water Based Ink
DS Hybrid UB Clear is a clear textile substrate primer screen ink used to improve the hand feel of the final print. Recommended for use and the first screen ink down.
$29.99 – $349.99
• Ready for use
• Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
• Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
• Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print before DS Hybrid UB White or Ultra White through screen mesh up to 180 in (71 cm) with a recommend dyer temperature of 320°F (160°C) for 2-3 minutes, DS Hybrid UB Clear produces the softest prints achievable in textile hybrid screen printing today.
DS Hybrid UB Clear should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make DS Hybrid UB Clear test positive for restricted PVC’s.
Print after DS Hybrid, UB White, or Ultra White through screen mesh of up to 230 in with recommended dryer temperature of 320 degrees for 320 for 2-3 minutes, Digiace Digital Screen Clear produces the softest prints achievable in textile hybrid screen printing today.
• Wet Ink Tack | Low
• After Flash Tack | Low
• Printability | Excellent
• Surface Appearance | Clear
• Opacity/Viscosity | Low/Low
• Bleed Resistance | None
• Gel Point/Flash Time | 160°F (71°C)/decreases with deposit thickness
• Fusion Temperature | 320°F (160°C)
• Squeegee Hardness | Medium
• Squeegee Blade | Sharp
• Squeegee Angle | 15 degrees to screen
• Squeegee Speed | Medium
• Underlay | N/A
• Emulsion | Direct or indirect
• Mesh Count | 80-180 mc in (31-71 mc cm)
• Thinner | RV Additive
• Thickener | Thickener B
• Storage | 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C). Avoid direct sun.
• Cleanup | Water and mild soap or detergent
• Color Range | Clear
• Substrate Type | Most
• Substrate Color(s) | Light, Medium, and Dark Fabrics