Matsui DS Hybrid Top Coat Digital Water Based Screen Printing Ink
Matsui DS Hybrid Top Coat is a clear overprint/ sealer screen ink used to encapsulate and protect the digital print. Recommended for use with low resin digital inks.
$99.99 – $4,674.00
- For use with digital squeegee hybrids
- Ready for use
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print after digital print through screen mesh up to 230 in (90 cm) with a recommend dyer temperature of 320°F (160°C) for 2-3 minutes, DS Hybrid Top Coat produces the softest prints achievable in textile hybrid screen printing today.
DS Hybrid Top Coat should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make DS Hybrid Top Coat test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Wet Ink Tack | Low
- After Flash Tack | Low
- Printability | Excellent
- Surface Appearance | Clear
- Opacity/Viscosity | Low/Low
- Bleed Resistance | None
- Gel Point/Flash Time | 160°F (71°C)/decreases with deposit thickness
- Fusion Temperature | 320°F (160°C)
- Squeegee Hardness | Medium
- Squeegee Blade | Sharp
- Squeegee Angle | 15 degrees to screen
- Squeegee Speed | Medium
- Underlay | N/A
- Emulsion | Direct or indirect
- Mesh Count | 110-230 mc in (43-90 mc cm)
- Thinner | RV Additive
- Thickener | Thickener B
- Storage | 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C). Avoid direct sun.
- Cleanup | Water and mild soap or detergent
- Color Range | Clear
- Substrate Type | Most
- Substrate Color(s) | Medium and Dark Fabrics