Matsui Discharge Binder 301DM Discharge Ink
Eco Discharge Binder 301 creates super vibrant colors when blended with “Neo Pigments” up to 15%, and also the print has superior wash durability compare than other discharge products. Great for printing spot color discharge prints.
$24.99 – $229.99
- Easy to mix and print
- Create thousands of color shades by adding up to 10% Neo Pigments
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Create a tunnel on tunnel look with superb softness
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through screen up to 150 mesh → drying → conveyor drying at 320°F (160°C) x 2~3 min. → rinsing with water → dry / finish
Discharge Binder 301 DM should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Discharge Binder 301 DM test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Discharge Binder 301 DM can be ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to make it even softer hand feel
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity
- Please complete rinsing process after discharge to avoid embrittlement of fabric over time, also to avoid the formaldehyde contamination.
Technical Data Sheet:
- Wet Ink Tack | Low
- After Flash Tack | Low
- Printability | Excellent
- Surface Appearance | Matte
- Opacity/Viscosity | Low/Low
- Bleed Resistance | None
- Curing Temperature/Time | 320°F (160°C) x 2~3 min.
- Squeegee Hardness | Medium
- Squeegee Blade | Sharp
- Squeegee Angle | 45 degrees to screen
- Squeegee Speed | Medium
- Underlay | N/A
- Emulsion | Direct or indirect
- Mesh Count | 70-150 mesh
- Thinner | RV Additive
- Thickener | Thickener B
- Storage | 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C). Avoid direct sun.
- Cleanup | Water and mild soap or detergent
- Color Range | Clear
- Substrate Type | Cotton
- Substrate Color(s) | Light, Medium and Dark Fabrics