Matsui Digital Discharge Under Base White
Matsui DS Hybrid UB Discharge White is an ultra-soft hand discharge white screen ink used as an under base in digital hybrid printing to improve the hand feel of the final print. Recommended for use as an under base to Digiace Digital Screen Clear or DS Hybrid Pre-Digital Clear for best results.
- Ready for use
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print before DS Hybrid Pre-Digital Clear or Digiace Digital Screen Clear through screen mesh up to 230 in (90 cm) with a recommend dyer temperature of 320°F (160°C) for 2-3 minutes, DS Hybrid UB Discharge White produces the softest prints achievable in textile hybrid screen printing today.
Matsui Digital Discharge White should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make DS Hybrid UB Discharge White test positive for restricted PVC’s.
Matsui Digital Discharge White Characteristics:
- Wet Ink Tack | Low
- After Flash Tack | Low
- Printability | Excellent
- Surface Appearance | White
- Opacity/Viscosity | Low/Low
- Bleed Resistance | None
- Gel Point/Flash Time | 160°F (71°C)/decreases with deposit thickness
- Fusion Temperature | 320°F (160°C)
- Squeegee Hardness | Medium
- Squeegee Blade | Sharp
- Squeegee Angle | 15 degrees to screen
- Squeegee Speed | Medium
- Underlay | DS Hybrid UB Clear
- Emulsion | Direct or indirect
- Mesh Count | 80-230 mc in (31-90 mc cm)
- Thinner | RV Additive
- Thickener | Thickener B
- Storage | 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C). Avoid direct sun.
- Cleanup | Water and mild soap or detergent
- Color Range | Milky
- Substrate Type | Most
- Substrate Color(s) | Light, Medium, and Dark Fabrics