Matsui Neo Gold Yellow MFR Pigment
Neo Pigments are 13 concentrated Eco-friendly pigments that are base dependent and can be blended up to 15% in Matsui bases to create Pantone® colors.
$33.99 – $109.99
- Easy to mix and print (High Concentrate Pigments)
- Create thousands of color shades by mixing with Matsui bases
- Download Matsui CMS (Color Matching Software) for Pantone® formulas
- Prints through very high mesh counts for minimum ink usage
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, CPSIA and HR4040 Compliant
- Meets all RSL’s (restricted substance list) for major brands
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Heat stable/resistance at 1% mix by volume
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through fine screen mesh up to 305 mc in (120 mc cm) can be cured up to 320°F (160°C) depending on base and fixer used, Neo Pigments produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
Neo Pigments with base should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Neo Pigments test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Neo Pigments with base can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity