Matsui Foaming Base HT/Puff
Foaming Base HT is a high concentration foam/puff for creating 3D prints. You can blend “Neo Pigments” up to 15% directly in to the base to create a variety of colors.
Note: This product is on backorder from Matsui with no good ETA when we will have it back in stock. All orders placed on this will ship whenever our order arrives.
$29.99 – $99.99
- Easy to mix and print
- Create thousands of color shades by adding up to 15% Neo Pigments
- More heat and time in dryer create more loft
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- OEKO-TEX® Compliant, CPSIA and HR4040 Compliant
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Print through mesh up to 110 mc in (43 mc cm) when cured between 320°F-370°F (160°C-188°C), Foaming Base HT produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
Foaming Base HT should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Foaming Base HT test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity
Technical Data Sheet:
- Wet Ink Tack | Low
- After Flash Tack | Low
- Printability | Excellent
- Surface Appearance | Matte
- Opacity/Viscosity | Medium/Low
- Bleed Resistance | None
- Flash Temperature | 160°F (71°C)/decreases with deposit thickness
- Cure Temperature | 320°F-370° (160°C-188°C)
- Squeegee Hardness | Medium
- Squeegee Blade | Sharp
- Squeegee Angle | 45 degrees to screen
- Squeegee Speed | Medium
- Underlay | Substrate dependent
- Emulsion | Direct or indirect
- Mesh Count | 60-110 mc in (24-43 mc cm)
- Thinner | RV Additive
- Thickener | Thickener B
- Storage | 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C). Avoid direct sun.
- Cleanup | Water and mild soap or detergent
- Color Range | Milky
- Substrate Type | All
- Substrate Color(s) | Light, Medium and Dark Fabrics