Matsui Printgen NTF
Printgen NTF is a tack-preventing agent for binder. Blending this product into binder and using it for print enables less tack to the touch and matte print. This product is eco-friendly, containing no formalin, organotin, or any other substances of endocrine disrupter.
$84.99 – $259.99
- Easy to mix and print
- Excellent printability with no viscosity modifications
- Extremely soft hand feel that PVC inks cannot achieve
- Is “PVC Free” and environmentally safe
Use this product about 2% into the ink will be printed top layer of the design. This product is oil based. When blending it into water-based ink, please put it little by little into the ink, which is being mixed with a mixer to uniformly blend. When heat process is done under 140°C, tack-preventing effect may not work. In that case, please set the temperature higher and heat it again. Blending too much amount of this product may decrease fastness. Seal tightly after opened to prevent the surface from drying, and store it at dark place under 30°C。
Printgen NTF should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Printgen NTF test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Printgen NTF can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink